ACULA is working to better the environment. On a global scale, we comply with international environmental safety standards such as RoHS, REACH, and ISO. We also monitor and limit water and energy consumption at our headquarters in Taoyuan, Taiwan, because complex solutions often begin with the simplest of gestures. ACULA is proactive in exploring new ways to identify and implement green initiatives that decrease the environmental footprint of our products.
- RoHS Compliance
- REACH Compliance
- ISO 9001 Certification
- ISO 14001 Certification
- ISO 13485 Certification
- Enforce materials and manufacturing processes that are safe for human beings and the environment.
- Research eco-friendly designs that focus on reduced power consumption
- Develop ErP (Energy-related Products)
- Develop a green compound around our main facilities in Taoyuan, Taiwan
Acula Conflict Minerals Declaration
- The Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act was signed into U.S. federal law on July 21, 2010. As section1502 of the Act defines tantalum (Ta), tin (Sn), gold (Au), tungsten (W) from African countries, such as the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and neighboring countries are conflicts minerals.
- The Act makes it clear that if transaction includes metals from conflict minerals, it must be reported directly to the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. Some of the metal minerals have become major incoming sources of funding of DRC and non-governmental military groups in Africa. The Act can help to cut off the financial resources of these non-governmental military groups and DRC to make world peace.
- Acula is deeply aware of the fact that non-governmental military groups have illegally acquired conflict minerals and have caused serious international disputes. So Acula is committed do not use the conflict minerals. Acula never implement minerals if any of them is judged to be from conflict minerals. This action takes us away from indirect assistance non-governmental military groups in Africa. Acula is taking responsibility diligence within our supply chain that we never use of conflicting minerals.